Find Your Tour
Not yet tired of pancakes? Here is another recipe for you!
There is uncountable number of pancake varieties: wheat, rye, buckwheat, oatmeal, with or without filling, sweet and savoury, fat and low fat, gluten free, vegan, thin and thick… and if we add fillings…. The week is not enough to taste all of them.
Here is the recipe of the rye pancakes
1 cup rye flour
1 glass milk
3 tablespoon sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoon vegetable oil (better olive oil)
1. In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
2. Add half of milk and whisk thoroughly
3. Add the rest of milk and whisk again
4. Add egg and oil, whisk the mixture. Let it stay for 15-20 min.
5. Preheat the skillet, lightly oil it. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook for two minutes, then flip and cook for 1.5 min or until underside is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Serve with butter or cream fresh, fruits, and berries.
And Buckwheat Pancakes
1 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 large ripe banana, mashed
2 large eggs
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
You can also add some vanilla or vanilla extract
1. In a bowl combine all the above ingredients and whisk well until you have smooth batter
2. Preheat the skillet, lightly oil it. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook for three minutes, then flip and cook for 2 min. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Serve with fruits and berries or compote